Crayons and Tantrums Podcast
Welcome to the Podcast. Every week Monica will bring you a new episode filled with honest information, stories, experiences and sometimes special guests to help you with the daily challenges that come up when raising a young child today.
Episode 21 Show Notes:
Having Patience with Children –
Patience Can Lead to Powerful Outcomes
Our lives are filled with busy schedules, to-do-list and challenges that can cause anyone to get frustrated. Sometimes those frustrations will lead to you having a lack of patience with your children. Although, you may not mean to rush them or lose it when they don’t listen the first time, not having patience happens. That’s real life, but there are those times when you do have patience and I want to talk to you about those times.
Our patience shows our children that we have confidence and faith in them. Having patience with young children can have powerful outcomes. On this episode I invite a very special guest on our finale episode. She shares a story from a time in my life that literally changed my life. Today’s special guest is my mother. Join us for this conversation on patience. Let’s talk about it.
Listen to episode 21 now.
Grab your headphones, earbuds and just hit play.
Don’t forget to check in every Wednesday for a new episode. Come hang out with me on Instagram or Pinterest (@monicajsutton), so we can hold each other accountable on understanding your child’s behavior and development and how to best approach the daily ups and downs. Chat soon!
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher or Google
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Meet my special guest and hear our personal story about having patience with children.
- Understand the benefits of having patience with young children..
- Some tips on having patience.
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Watch FREE Circle Time Videos, click here.
Write a quick review for the show on Apple click here!
If you missed the Episode 19, click here.
More about The Crayons and Tantrums Podcast:
- Monica J Sutton talks about the good, the bad and everything in between those early childhood years. She brings fresh approaches and a new mindset around real early childhood topics. Dive into stories from early childhood classrooms and conversations about topics like child behavior and child development. There are even occasional interviews with some pretty amazing guests.
- “Real talks with real solutions about the good, the bad and everything in between those early childhood years.”
- Listen each week. You have everything you need to teach your children new skills that will impact them for a lifetime