There are always fun events to attend in New York City, but this past weekend I had the chance to hang out with my favorite twin brothers, Tristin and Tyler. They are awesome boys who are on a mission to save the earth. You and your kids can catch the boys in action on their web series, “Tristin and Tyler’s Tales from the City.” They always take the viewer on a fun adventure. I’m sure your kids will love their adventures.
On Saturday they invited me to their Healthy and Cool Back to School event at Harlem Haberdashery in NYC. It was an event for the entire family. They had healthy snacks for kids, which included some of my favorites from Plum organics (yummy), an eco-friendly crafts table for the kids to create, a kids fashion show and they even gave away cool prizes. I’m all for fun family events and this definitely fell into that category. Check out some of the highlights from the day below.
Anytime, I attend an event I meet amazing people and this event did not disappoint. I met one of the inspirational owners of the store Harlem Haberdashery, Sharene. Sharene is an amazing mom, wife and entrepreneur. How she balances it all, I don’t know, but her store is one of my favorite trendy spots now. Her business is family owned and you feel the warmth of a loving family while in the store. If you’re looking for cultural history, distinctive style and today’s trends then look no further and stop by Harlem Haberdashery today.
Did I mention that their was a kids pop-up store at the event? Well, I found some ultra cool boys gear that will keep your boys looking fresh and hip. The online store for boys contemporary brands, Louis B, was there. The owner, Simon, gave me a run down of all the cool boys clothing she offers at on her online shop and I even got to see her baby boy rocking a cool tee from the shop. He is so adorable. You definitely have to stop by her online shop today, click here. Poetik Designs was there as well, launching their new kids line. They had the cutest baby onesies on display. You can shop at their online shop, click here.
What’s your favorite kids clothing brand? How do you like to style your kids? Does your kids style say comfort and cool or super hip and trendy?
1. One of the attendees made this adorable butterfly ring at the kids craft table.
2. Tristin with his creations on his glasses. Looks like he was having fun creating.
3. That’s me hanging out with Trstin and Tyler. Aren’t they darling?
5. Cool styles sold at Louis B online.
6. It’s the Kid’s Crafts Table. Fun was had there!
7. The coolest kids eyewear sold at Harlem Haberdashery.
8. The paiting outside of the store. So amazingly unique.
9. The kid models take a group picture.
1. Tristin and Tyler were the judges for the kid’s fashion show.
2. One of the coolest models making his way down the runway.
3. A onesie from Poetik Designs
4. One of the fashion show winners.
5. Tristin and Tyler hold up the backpacks they gave away.
6. More onesies from Poetik Designs.
7. Another one of the kid models making his way down the runway.
8. Some accessories and footwear sold at Harlem Haberdashery.
9. The second fashion show winner.